Thursday, May 17, 2012

Disneyland!!!

First family photo at California Adventure

We had to meet Rapunzel since Megan watches Tangled at least once a week


Blowing kisses to Jasmin

We waited so long to finally meet Belle, Megs favorite of the princesses, she was way past ready for a nap


The only picture we got of mommy and Megan



Super lame, I know, but a cute picture of Mommy and Daddy

She loved Mickey Mouse
I have always loved Disney everything and especially Disneyland! We were surprised and excited to find a quick trip plan that we could afford so we jumped at the change to take Megan. She really did have a good time, even though the pictures would suggest otherwise. She is such a good baby it is easy to take her places and spoil her. I also think that she deserves to be spoiled after all she has been through in her life. We had an awesome time and hope to be able to take her back in a couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment